Brother #3 has been accepted into university for a degree in bioengineering.
I am a very happy sister #1 and only.
Thank you Allah (SWT).
F is being very blah today. I will annoy him later by being a persistent spellchecker.
I am trying to figure out my online endocrine assignment. If a lady had a pituitary tumor, why are the FSH and LH levels low while Prolactin levels are increased? Hmmm *thinks*

8 comments:
MashaAllah... you really have really COOL brothers. Mabruk! Congrats!
Assalammualaikum kakchik! Yeah, my brothers are cool...most times...haha! Thanks for sharing my happiness too (:
tell me the answer wen u get :)
Lol, I believe its hyperprolactenaemia caused by a pituitary tumor maybe.
So then prolactin tries to regulate its levels and dopamine is produced in the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus.
dopamine depresses GnRH so this causes FSH and LH levels to drop...
am I right? Lol.
You sound right to me sister! I hope so at least, my biology is a little rusty. Inshallah things will come around more and more with F. I got your email and will reply tomorrow missy. Congrats to your brothers they are brilliant. I can see that it runs in the family! You are even moreso. Love you dear.
Hehe thanks Lisa for checking on it. I have submitted that answer and I am waiting for my results now.
Hurray, can't wait for your email Lisa.
Thank you for the compliment (: Alhamdulillah, Allah (SWT) has blessed us with minds capable of thinking and making decisions. I hope my brothers study harder than me though! haha
Love ya Lisa...
yay! congrats to your brothers!!aerospace engineering and bioengineering? whoa! that's so cool! you've got a smart family!
Alhamdulillah. My parents are serious about education. Without them, we'd not be anywhere near university.
Post a Comment