I hate myself. I hate what's happening. I want to hate you.
But I can't.
I wonder how many it times it will take before I learn the following:
1) If it's too good to be true, it IS.
2) Walk out before being walked on.
3) Reject before being rejected.
4) Never fully trust anyone.
5) Don't make yourself vulnerable [see (4)].
6) Work on heart of stone.
7) Learning to let go [reminder to self: throw diary].
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh my dear sister...
they are the best qualities you can develop in urself ...
:) :)
will save you a lot of tears.... hey i had written a similar post.. bout how i need to avoid gettin hurt..
go for it dear!!!
start NOW!
InshaAllah, I need to be stronger and not so weak emotionally.
Starting Almas....Lol
One baby step at a time.
Mashallah you are so strong sister. Thanks for helping me get stronger too. Lots of love, and so awesome that you are writing these things down.
Lisa, let's be strong together (:
yeah, I hope writing things down will help me remember. I dont know why I cant part with my diary when it is so full of bad memories.
Sometimes I think im weird ):
awww :(( *cries* don't hate sis! appreciate! lol sorry i'll be serious.
I think i agree with all the points except 4, how can you not fully trust anyone? but i know what you mean...it's hard i hope things get better!
Well, what I meant by point 4...I feel like when I am completely trusting someone, I should be able to tell him or her something without having to think what he or she will think of me...But right now, I just can't do that yet. People around me judge too much for me to trust.
Post a Comment