exactly, i wish my name was longer...i wish i had 2 names hehehe.
my friend even suggested i change the spelling of my name to make it less common...Like adding a silent letter example: Znadia...ahahah but the 'Z' is silent.
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
12 comments:
LOTS OF CONGRATULATION AIDA! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
Thank you Kak Chik!!
You called me Aida hahaha. (: I always liked that name...
Alhamdullillah,
Congrants...gud 4 u
Thank you Brother Saafir!
Sorry for the wrong name Nadia. I think I wrote too fast but aida nadia is quite a beautiful name, hehehe.
exactly, i wish my name was longer...i wish i had 2 names hehehe.
my friend even suggested i change the spelling of my name to make it less common...Like adding a silent letter example: Znadia...ahahah but the 'Z' is silent.
Aida Nadia is a much better option though!
Alhamdulillah!!! :) :) :)
congrats dear.... and yaar!!! i luv the monkeys :)
Thank you Almas..
Yesss the monkeys are SOOO adorable.
Good job sister! I knew you could do it!
Thank you Lisa.... (:
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! alhamdulilah congrats nadia!!! *huggs*
Thank you Malekat (: Hugs back
Post a Comment