I am restless and my mind can't concentrate.
Who can guess why? No prizes though...
I tried to change the layout of my blog hehe so it can look pretty like Lisa's. I have no idea how to edit width of the columns so the designs at the border are cut off.
Help, Lisa? Anyone?
you're the sweetest thing in perth. I will change your name in my mobile...Sweetest Thing
He kids.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
nadiaaaaaaaa
let it happen the way God meant it to happen....
dont jump into the sea... byt also..
dont be scared of getting ur feet wet....
life is beautiful Alhamdulillah!
i'd say.. figure it out together...
Hey Almas (:
Yeah, I'm just going with the flow. But the problem with him is he lovessss joking, sometimes I can't tell when he is serious.
More than anything though, he's a friend. Im happy with that.
ps. I thought I saw somewhere in your blog that youre born in november 87...if thats true, HIGH FIVE!!
alsalamou alaikom nadia,
just came along to see your blog, about the column and background thing- when you go to cutestblog on the blog, and you pick a background, DON'T pick a 3 column one make sure of that!! because if you do the columns won't work out, so read the heading of the background to make sure it's not 3 columns, otherwise everything should work, maybe try to paste the code of a 2 column baackground again? hope it goes well!
Alaykum salam Malekat.
Thanks for the tip! hehehe silly me would of course have chosen the 3 column one ):
But its ok..Im gona leave it like this. hehehe
Oh yeah, I totally don't know either. This is a reason to hate the cutest blog on the block. But, no worries sis. We all have the same problem with them :)
I love you, the new layout is gorgeous. I almost picked it sometime back but don't usually like the 3 column ones as much. This is so pretty with the lime. Mashallah! Love you
Hurray we noticed the same layout! Yeah I had no idea that a 3 column layout would mess up my blog but I managed to do something about it...
And, I only found out about this website because I was reading the comment where you told a sister about where you got YOUR cute layout from..
Thanks Lisa. Hugs
Post a Comment