Monday, April 20, 2009

Not a very good Monday

This is like what? the 4th post today?

My mind is a total mess right now. Histology mixed up with anatomy and chemistry with physiology.

Seriously, I need to break something. Or vomit myself out so I can be empty.

Ah, the days of childhood, with nary a care in the world.

I have loads more to cover, but frankly my heart is not in it anymore.

Often, the heart interferes with the mind. But what am I to do? Because the heart is the centre of life. The mind depends on the heart.

The heart says No, and the mind follows.

My chest feels tight. I need to go lie down and empty myself. My heart is too full.

2 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

awh! you poor poor thing!!! :( <3 go relax! take a break :) have fun! (or atleast try to!)
don't overload yourself it doesn't do any good, and just rely on Allah (s.w.t)
i love you and i hope you feel much much better :)

xoxo, nadia said...

Hi Malekat. *hugs

Yessss I can enjoyyyy again now. Haha, no I need to catch up on work. The test today made me realise that I dont understand alot of things and I've just been memorising facts.

Facts that I couldnt apply to answer the questions.

But, Alhamdulillah, I did not panic during the test, and felt quite calm actually, despite the very difficult paper. I am sure a troubled mind would have made the paper seem harder.

Love you too!