I lost my data cable, my camera charger and the port that my camera has to be placed in to be charged/have photos transferred.
I only have my camera and the mini tripod.
Can you tell I am incredibly pissed?
I am going to ask my brothers to look at home while I mess up my room again (I CLEANED IT 20 MINUTES AGO) to look for those darn things.
A camera with no charger is pointless.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh dear. . . . Am so sorry. . . :(
hope you find it . . . . Don worry . . .
Haha I was so excited as I have before and after pictures of my room.
Oh well...
:) that would be gr8 to see . . . He he he :D
and gal, dont get so badly addicted to blogging. . . . There is a LOT of studying to be done in our course. . . .
FINEEEE You realised now that I am addicted. Lol you can see from blogger that I've been blogging since 2006 but I stopped.
Now I started again....):
Ok I am making a card for Mom right now after that I am gona pray Isha' and get some histology done.
All the best for your test! May Allah make it easy for you.
Post a Comment