Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He's disgusted with my past. He asked, I answered. Now I feel disgusted with myself too. I don't know where it was that I went wrong but how is it that when someone is disappointed with you, you feel disappointed with yourself?
People change. You should not judge new my by looking at old me.

If you can't get over it, you're not a real friend I guess. Or at least, that is what I am trying to convince myself to believe in.

Truly, it hurts when someone actually says that they are disgusted with you.

Hmm I guess only Allah (swt) will ever know how I am feeling right now.

6 comments:

Yasemin said...

Oh sister, I am so concerned about you! And also really surprised. I will email you tonight. I love you, keep your head up, and feel free to call me.

Malekat_el7oriya said...

you know what? the loser that's disgusted with your life needs to look in the mirror and see his own mistakes before being disappointed with one of my favorite-est blogger friends ever!
God people are so judgmental! :P
i think i just might beat up the person making you feel bad...
*well virtually atleast... :(* man!!

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

that's bad nadia....
people shudn judge us by our past...
its the present that metters the most and the wish for a beautiful future...
past is gone..
there's no point spoiling present relations coz of someone's past .... esp.. coz u were not a part of that past....
explain things to this friend...
and wel... remember the friend is also human... may have reacted in a bad way... if the friend apologizes... do forgive,,, oki???
cheer up!!!
life's beautiful... sometimes confusing, troublinh...but still.. beautiful :)

xoxo, nadia said...

Lisa: Love you too, waiting anxiously for your email.

Malekat: Feel free to beat him up. Aww youre sweet. hugs.

Almas: Exactly why should someone be freaked out by my past when he wasnt even part of it? Ah well, life goes on. Today's a new day.

Yasemin said...

I'm going to email you back today. I have it scheduled-Laughing* Awe sweet sis, I hope today is a better day!

xoxo, nadia said...

Alright Lisa, no worries (: Today is definitely a better day! I got a parcel with something I've asked for just a few days back...