1. I have the shortest name in my family.
2. I am the shortest in the family.
3. I am right handed but I also wear my watch on my right wrist.
4. I pin my square hijab under my chin and on my left shoulder.
5. All my shoes don't fit me perfectly because one foot is bigger than the other, I can't remember which.
6. I learnt how to read the Quran at 15. *blushes
7. I wore hijab at 14 before going for Umrah.
8. My left eyelid has been twitching non stop for more than a year. Apparently, it is because I am stressed. Lol, stressed 24/7, 365 days.
9. I hate biology.
10. I have started being emotionally attached to my hair.
11. I have the worst cramps each month. I can't get out of bed.
12. I miss food at home.
13. Being in love with someone who loves you, but doesn't want to be..really sucks.
14. I have an exam at 1pm tomorrow.
15. I am myopic, and my left eye suffers from astigmatism. As a result, without my glasses, I trip over nothing.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww that was nice :) now i will try to imagine you in my head. I'm imagining you like a princess, with a flowy gown and crown and golden slippers :P lol.
Ooooh I want a flowy gown. Unfortunately, maxi gowns are too long for me..Or maybe, I am too short. Haha.
I want a tiara on my hijab!
And thank you for imagining me with slippers. hehe I can never wear heels. How could u tell :D
Post a Comment