Good morning lovelies...
Tomorrow's my exam ):
I'm going to try and read as much as possible, and I'll have to ignore certain topics.
Incredibly stressed up right now. I should not have left this to the very last minute.
Anyways, Malekat might get that invite after all...
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
All the best Nadia. Remember to start everything with Bismillah.
Thank you KakChik (:
what? what? what? what happened?! did i miss something? what do you mean when you say "I might get that invite after all?!!!!!" lolllllll...
I think you haven't told a complete confession yet! lol out with it! what happened?
ohhhhh good times :))
i love you! hope you do well on the exam!
MALEKAT hehehe you sound so excitedddd.
Well anyways, it's like this. He knows about this blog now because I gave him the URL. I don't know if he's read anything. Probably not.
He likes me, well that's what he said.
But now we are back to him treating me like a child, because he wants to keep it as halal as possible. And he's giving it one more shot coz he failed the first time to keep it halal (ie. before confession)
He did say I could be his some day. LOL he might kill me if he reads this.
Anyways, yeah we're as halal as possible. When i say A** he makes me edit it...and i have to use BUM. It's weird to say "Let's kick BUM!"
I love you too. Where have you been girlieee? Post some more entries!
Post a Comment