I want some with cherries inside :) Sharing with you now virtually. I've been eating Easter Cadbury. They even have orange creme ones these days. Oh I love you sister, I hope you are having the best day ever!
Lisa: Yumm those chocolates you are having sound delicious. I like those with fillings inside as well.
I had easter chocolates last year, given to me by a friend. He made a basket and places some cute easter eggs inside and also gave me a humongous chocolate easter bunny that took me only about 1 week to finish. Hehe. Chocoholic
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
6 comments:
aww i love chocolate! :) hope you're feeling better, i would send you a box of chocolate but...lol
you can buy me chocs.
and then ill get some for you hehe
Salam Malekat. Great to see you here!
I'd take chocolates over diamonds anytime (:
I always love seeing those handmade chocolates but they always aren't halal! Too bad huh.
hey Asha.
alright, let's go shop for chocolates. HEHE.
I want some with cherries inside :) Sharing with you now virtually. I've been eating Easter Cadbury. They even have orange creme ones these days. Oh I love you sister, I hope you are having the best day ever!
Lisa: Yumm those chocolates you are having sound delicious. I like those with fillings inside as well.
I had easter chocolates last year, given to me by a friend. He made a basket and places some cute easter eggs inside and also gave me a humongous chocolate easter bunny that took me only about 1 week to finish. Hehe. Chocoholic
Post a Comment