Don't get me wrong. I love the rain. I like how it smells when it's raining. I like how it's cool when it rains. I like how when it's raining, and you're in bed, tucked under your blanket,the world seems perfect.
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
A handsome gentleman pulls out a chair for you to sit and you lower yourself, smiling at his kind gesture. At the very last minute, he pulls the chair away and you fall onto the ground. He breaks out into laughter and you crumble into tears.
Why do you do what you do? Tell me, dear friend because I cannot understand how someone can cause such pain to another. Help me understand and maybe I will forgive.
Forgive but I don't think I can ever forget.
My heart is aching.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My heart is aching for you everyday sweet little sister. I love you! I will go check email tonight and hope you are in my inbox. So much love dear one.
(:
You made my day Lisa!I've been feeling a little sick but now I think I'm gona be okay.
Post a Comment