Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Post Exam

Hi everyone! My exam was sooo difficult but InshaAllah, I will pass. I am very disappointed with myself as I actually planned to score all distinctions this year since it is my repeat year...but...that plan is down the drain now. The exam was worth 20% of my final grade so,...yeah wait and see.

I took a picture of my table, pre exam. I'll put it up soon. LOL, now I have just pushed everything to the floor. My table breathes again.

I used to do voice chats but F discouraged me from doing so. He also said I shouldn't put up pictures of myself on the internet. Yesss, voice is awrah too. So now all my online contacts are bugging me and pestering me to do voice chats. And Im like...I dont do that anymore. They ask WHY.
I just say it's haram and I'm trying to change and be a good muslim.

They keep bugging me and telling me about THEIR viewpoint. Look guys, I really dont care about what YOU think because obviously I've made my decision.

My decision is I'm not going to let you guys listen to my sweet sexy seductive voiceee so QUIT BUGGING ME.

Duh dudes, take a big fat hint and leave me alone.

Ooh, now a dude is asking me about being in LOVE...whether that's haram too. Seriously, he is just picking on me.

I hate this. Why can't people just accept what I want to do??

2 comments:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

good dat u stopped voice chattin!!!!
and heyy... dont bother bout ppl :)

well.. inshaAllah u'll pass dearie!!!
i shall pray for u...
had written a long comment for 2am post but twas on my cel... and this idiotic word verification ditched me!!!

xoxo, nadia said...

Awww yea I hate the word verification thing as well. Im going to look into removing it...(:

It's hard sometimes not to care about what people think but I guess it will be easy if I always remember that I want to please Allah and not my friends.

Thanks for your du'a (: