Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reactions to YOUR posts

Almas, I hope everything will be okay..Be patient girl (: I know it's hurting right now but, stay strong. Love ya.

Lisa, I hope you stop meeting muslims who lie about their achievements. Hehe, they give us all a bad name. I love the spiky hair do. Do it more often. You are right about teaching him to be proud of his achievements. Personally, I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of if you're a cab driver. As long as the job is halal, why not?

Asha, hope you finish your workload soon then we can all sit and watch a scary movie hehe.

Malekat, get posting girl! I miss reading your entries.

Kak Chik, you have to put up more pictures of your cooking. They look fantastic. Oooooh put up pictures of traditional malay food *drooools

Brother Saafir, your posts always make me think and reflect about my actions which is really really great. Sometimes, I'm too busy with life that I don't stop to think about what I have done. Then when I read your entries, I realise things about myself. Alhamdulillah.

F, you HAVE to take a photo dedicated to me. Where is ittttt? And I dont want a pink website. Make me a new one.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

well, thank you nadia for the special reactions. actually i've done a lot of cooking but never thought to upload it in KakChik's Wardrobe because it's more of a fashion blog. however... once in a while, i think i can do that. kelantanese malay food is way too many.

xoxo, nadia said...

Food and fashion Kak Chik! (: Mmm, I wonder if kelantanese malay food is any different from malay food in Singapore?

The malaysians I know here in perth can't stand spicy food. Is kelantan food spicy?

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Mmmmwwwaaahhh :*
thanks a lot nadia :) twas wonderful chatting wid you today (post of :p).
you are such a thoughtful person :)
love you too dearie :)
and well :) someone's gettin a website ready for someone :p :p ok, ;)

xoxo, nadia said...

HAHA Dont tease me ALMAS.

I will cyber kick you.

Hehehe love ya

Unknown said...

nadia, kelantanese food, most are sweet but my family is the rare kelantanese who does not like sweet food. we prefer soups and spicy food. most dishes are different from singapore or other states in malaysia. some malaysian called kelantan as food heaven.

xoxo, nadia said...

Wow that is awesome. One thing I like about Malaysia is that different states have different versions of the same food...

Sometimes, you dont even know its the same food.

Your family loves soup! Wonderful...

I've never been to Kelantan. InshaAllah in the future I will visit more of Malaysia. Usually I am just in KL but I am getting quite tired of it. There's nothing to do except shop.

I remember going to Terrengganu (spelling?) and we visited batik painting places, watched turtles laying eggs...and NO shopping. hahaha

Yasemin said...

Awe...this is so sweet. I hope so too! But, you are a real doctor sister so feel free to call yourself Dr. Nadia! Thank you for including me in your post, and for your compliments on spiky youssef :)

xoxo, nadia said...

hehe no worries Lisa.... (:

(future) Dr Nadia

InshaAllah...

Yes MashaAllah, careful not to make Youssef too cute. I read there are already sisters wanting him as a son in law and he is just 4!

haha.

Unknown said...

i'm sure you can do lots of shopping here but not like shopping in KL because in Kelantan the lifestyle is way too different from KL.

p/s: It's Terengganu - just 1 r

xoxo, nadia said...

Yeah, InshaAllah I will see more of Malaysia soon.

Thanks for the spellcheck (: