Thursday, April 16, 2009

BEYATCHHHHH

I know I said I won't update much but OMG, today has been such an unproductive day *disappointed in myself

So I shall talk to myself here, and ignore the posts that have yet to be edited and published.

A friend of mine likes to insult Islam and Muslims. Usually, I just ignore these comments even though they got more and more insulting. I am non confrontational. Everytime I tried to stand up to my friend, it just came out wrong and he would say that I'm sulking or saying things that don't make sense.

Finally, my NEW friend (ok, I have to think of a better way to call him...because he won't be so new anymore soon heh) taught me to just ask to be treated with respect.

You see, my friend is an atheist and he does not ask about Islam to learn. He insults Islam and I have tried many times to fight these battles with him. I always lose because I am emotional and when I am upset, I don't make sense.

So, NEW friend suggests RESPECT. The way I see it, if he can't respect me as a Muslim, then respect me as a female. Don't use cuss words on me and don't hurt my feelings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*phew, firefox crashed. Alhamdulillah for blogger's autosave (:

So when I finally decided to stand up for my rights, the guy calls me a bitch and uses every single expletive I knew existed...as well as some I didnt know existed. So that was it. It was done. Not worth keeping a friend like him.

I asked NEW friend about whether he blogs and he said No. He asked me and I said yes. I asked him if he wanted to read, forgetting about previous post. He said Yes. I always check my blog before giving anyone my URL. I gasped and hurriedly told him I couldn't because I had written about him and people had commented. If he wanted to read it, I would have to delete the entry.

And, he said.....

No, don't show me! I want you to keep what you write.


Altogether now,...AWWWWWWWWWW

Ok, we are on a 1 hour study - 5 minute chat program. We just started at 9 and here I am blogging at 930. Shhh, dont tell him. He will cyber kick me.



ps. I need a huge bear hug. anyone?

8 comments:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

first of all
............. a biiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggg bear hug... *hugs*hugs*hugs*
:) :) :)
now,
regarding this person whom you are doin the favour of even callin a friend, welll... he shud learn to respect u or else keep his mouth shut....
i hate it wen ppl abuse you widout u doin any harm to them...
he doesnt deserve u....
dont put up wid any crap!
while im not saying u to go on defending Islam.... coz' a person who's already so abusive.. mite turn all the more vicious... it happens ALL the time.. they start off questioning Islam and end with callin Huzur S.A.W a pediphile and worse things for God...
ppl who say such things dont have a conscience, so they dont regret it... by talkin to them.. we only end up hurting ourselves... crying into our pillows, and wondering why did it happen to us!!!

and bout the HIM... :)
i'd just give him the url and dont even delete anything... :)
it's ok! im sure he wudn mind readiing anything!!!
:) :)

xoxo, nadia said...

YAY a huggggg (: *hugs back!

yes, I have decided to just ignore this person as seriously I have felt bad many times listening to his harsh words but I always chose to keep quiet. Im not much of a fighter. He's an atheist, he makes fun of ALL religions, not just Islam so it really sickens me how someone like him can exist in the society.
Of course, he is a coward and only expresses his true self to muslim girls and not to big tough arab men or smtg.

Ahhh I can't now. He is very tech savvy. I might have to end up making this blog private...

Malekat said the W word... ): there is trouble up ahead. Lol

Love your blog by the way..hey you speak hindi or something? I know some phrases. I know some tamil bad words. Lol.

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

hey thanks!!!
i luv ur blog too... :)
esp coz of the recent 'twist' :)
:p :p :p :p

and well ya... Hindi/Urdu dats my language...
wats urs??
u know tamil slang?????????? :o :O how dear??? got Tam frnds???
i just know one..
naee... dog!
:D :D

xoxo, nadia said...

hehe, twist eh? LOL

Cool, I picked up some Hindi from friends... erm like Tum acho ho!

I hope thats right (:

My mother tongue is Malay.

And you know the tamil word for dog?
Ahh, very very mild indeed. I shall not spoil your innocent mind with my vocabulary of tamil words (:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

lolz.. sister it's tum achE ho??

grtt!!!
so u r nativ Malay!!!

xoxo, nadia said...

Hehe ok thanks for correcting my spelling! The only person who really understands whatever Im saying is the person who actually taught me Hindi.

Yes, I am Malay and Chinese. (:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

"Malekat said the W word... ): there is trouble up ahead. Lol" LOLLLLL!!!! i'm sorry :P
about your reply comment, you're malay and chinese?! wow! that's awesome i wish i was nearly as unique as that!! lol. i'm 100% arab, and iraqi/ lebanese ;)

xoxo, nadia said...

Hehe when I saw the W word I was like NO WAY, she did NOT just say THATTTT. :b

yes I am malay chinese, but i look mostly chinese. when I was in school uniform people used to speak to me in Mandarin all the time, assuming that I was 100% chinese.

Hijab saved me from that annoying tendency of people. Because muslims are usually malays so they stopped assuming that i could speak mandarin.

Malekat, I would love to be 100% arab and be able to speak the language of the Quran the minute i started talking and reading (:

Wanna switch DNAs? Lol