Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blessed

OOOOhhhh you guys, I am sooo happy right now.

I feel as if a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

Okay, before anyone chews at my ass for being friends with a guy, let me just make it clear that we just chat online. That's it. No exchanging of photographs or anything like that.

He is seriously the BEST muslim I have ever known.

Wow I can chat with him the whole day and ask him sooo many questions that have always puzzled me regarding Islam. I can tell him anything, and he gives me advice. He doesn't shut me off, he doesn't ignore me, he doesn't scold me for my mistakes.

It's only been about 4 days since I've known him and he knows alot about me. I don't know much about him though because he thinks there's a need for a barrier and that we don't get too comfortable with each other. He only knows about mine because I need advice.

He treats me like a daughter, and NO, hes not an old man.

MashaAllah, I am lucky to chat with him. He treats me with kindness, respect and is very witty.

He breaks the arab stereotype y'all!

6 comments:

Asha said...

oh finally you talk to someone proper!

Malekat_el7oriya said...

hahhah ooooooh i think someone's in LOVE! lol just kidding :P no but seriously that's great that there are still muslim guys that great out there. :) but i'm expecting you to invite me to you guys' wedding!! lollll. haha im just joking :P i love you!

xoxo, nadia said...

Asha: LOL 'proper' huh!!! hahahah

xoxo, nadia said...

Malekat: AHHHH you did NOT just say WEDDING.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAYYYY.

This guy treats me like his daughter/ little sister. It would be weird if we started liking each other THAT way.

You know, I dont know how he looks or sounds. And he doesn't know about me either.

Hehe, it is quite amazing. He brings hope to single Muslimahs out there. *giggles

Yasemin said...

Mashallah. Oh sister, I hope that you guys continue to get to know each other and maybe even meet! I love you so much!

xoxo, nadia said...

Lisa: We will not meet anytime soon!! Haha, but we do have a joke...we always say we will send food to each other or he will bring me out to shop for groceries...and both of us play along...because we know it won't happen.

Hehe (:

Love u too Lisa