My younger brother passed his driving test on his first try! Alhamdulillah! (: The first in the family to get it right the first time around hehehe.
Anyways, after passing the test, you have to apply for the driving license and you had to take a photo. The photo costs S$9. Unfortunately, my brother did not have any cash on him. There was no ATM around and the payment had to be made by cash only.
I was pleasantly surprised when my brother told me that a stranger who had passed the test at the same time as my brother had paid for his photo. My brother asked for this stranger's account number so that he could transfer the money back but this stranger refused. He told my brother that he was too happy and he did not mind paying.
An Indian boy of 19 made my day even though I have absolutely no idea who he is.
People like this make the world beautiful.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
:):)
pass it on my gal!
and hey!! i luuvvv the background
:D
Salaam Aleikum,
your brother passing the driving test is easy but driving on the roads is more tough coz of all the crazy drivers on the roads, just keep that in mind.
I passed the test at the second trial with a smaller car, hhahhahha...
Yes definitely passing this act of kindness on Almas. Thanks, I managed to work a little magic and make the 3 column background work for me (:
love ya Mermaid (:
Alaykum Salam Brother!
I passed my driving test the 2nd time around too!
The test officer apparently told my brother he is a safe driver but the way I see it, theres no point in you being a safe driver if other people are still going to drive dangerously.
You are right about crazy drivers. I am scared of them ):
Post a Comment