Inshallah I hope you are relaxing and catching up on sleep now. I've been so bsy these last days and I'm terribly sorry sis. What is troubling you, feel free to email me. Love you dearly.
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
6 comments:
Salaam Alaykum,
I'm not gonna ask why but y?
Wa alaykum Assalam
troubled minds do not rest very well Brother Saafir.
Inshallah I hope you are relaxing and catching up on sleep now. I've been so bsy these last days and I'm terribly sorry sis. What is troubling you, feel free to email me. Love you dearly.
Thanks Lisa...
Oh, part of me wants to shout to the world about what is bothering me....but another part of me just wishes that if I keep quiet, it will go away.
Dont worry about me Lisa...I will be fine, InshaAllah.
Thinking of you and youssef with his spiked hair.
aww i hope you feel better nadia! i love you :)
I love you too Malekat (:
Post a Comment