I did not sleep til after Fajr. I woke up way past lunch.
Work Done = Zero
In a time like this, I understand the meaning of true love.
True love is not about being perfect, it is about loving regardless of the imperfections.
To those who have stood by me, you give me hope and a reason to keep on fighting.
To the ones who left, I understand why you did and I do not blame you for this. However, my heart longs for acceptance and forgiveness.
Despite the fact that tomorrow might be an awful day, my mind is suddenly at ease with the situation.
"(Remember) when you sought help of your Lord and He answered you " Quran 8:9
"And He protects (all), while against Whom there is no protector " Quran 23:88
"..when there will be neither a protector nor an intercessor for them besides Him" Quran 6:51
I reflect on my previous How To Control Emotions and I realised that in that moment of panic, anger and denial I forgot one very important thing that M fortunately reminded me about.
Who is stronger, the blackmailer or Allah (SWT)?
Thanks asha, Lisa, M, Y and P for understanding.
J, its goodbye.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just emailed you dearest and sweetest girl. I love you SO much! Please don't hesitate to call 512-788-1094. I am praying that you are able to rest today inshallah. Love you endlessly~!
Thank you Lisa. After reading your emails, I am thankful that I waited for them (:
Post a Comment