I am fed up with a friend of mine. She dishes out Islamic advice and criticises sisters for their unIslamic ways. No one is asking you for advice so stop giving them out.
Her holier-than-thou attitude has got me feeling really furious and sometimes I just want to shake her real hard and ask her what is wrong with her.
If I was brave, the next time she talks bad about a sister being unIslamic, I am going to tell her to go look in the mirror.
Unfortunately, I'm a chicken.
ps. If I give you my number/email address/yahoo ID/Skype ID/MSN ID, you better store it somewhere. I get incredibly pissed when I'm answered with "Who is this?"
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Look in the mirror
Labels:
abaya,
boys,
Crazy people,
friends,
Hijab,
Islam,
muslim,
The Ideal Muslimah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh sister, please email and tell me more. I am really worried about you, and hope that you can gain some distance from this so called friend. You are always in my duas sweet friend.
Love the new layout!
I love you, email me anytime!
Hi Lisa!
I will send you an email after my exams. It is really stressing me out. I hate exams.
Yea, its sad because shes a good friend but I really get annoyed with her sometimes.
Thank you for making dua for me. You and Youssef are in mine (:
Hehe i fiddled with the html and got it to look like this.
I love you too (: aww give youssef a cuddle NOWWWW.
awww :( i know what you mean about friends like that. i hope things go well, you should definitely stand up to her! you go nadia!!! lol. :) i hope things are good with you :)
Nah, I can't. Im a chickennnn. LOL
Maybe when things get really bad, I will email her or something. Heh, hide behind my laptop.
Post a Comment