Saturday, April 18, 2009

Reflection

Imagine a glass of black tea. This is the heart; it is filled with sins, lies, hatred, jealousy.

Add water. Water is Deen.

Add more water. Water is Deen.

Imagine the glass. It is now full of a colorless liquid. This is the heart; it is pure.

He told me it is possible to be pure and good again, that it is never too late. He is my source of water for now and my drinking buddy if you like (:

Another lesson I learnt...whatever started out bad will always end up bad or worse. I can't commit a sin knowingly and expect it to have a happy ending.

Thanks F. You are a great friend.

Alhamdulillah...I found you when I was lost.

ps. Girls, I'm not confused anymore about my feelings. I'm good. (:

4 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

wow! i loved the words :) they're so amazing and beautiful and really true!

xoxo, nadia said...

Hey Malekat....

Yes, he was quoting from a sheikh. Apparently there is a video on youtube but he couldnt find it so I couldnt put it up on here.

Yasemin said...

Mashallah this is so beautiful. I love that you are found now. Love you!

xoxo, nadia said...

I love that I am found too. Oh, I really wish I could find that video of the demonstration...

Hope youre feeling so much better Lisa. (:

Take care of yourself, and dont over exert yourself with the running. Love always.