Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Which?

Dzuhr: 1217pm

Exam (start): 1pm, to be at exam venue by 12:45pm

Exam (end): 3pm

Asr: 326pm

If I pray before exam, I might end up being late for the exam and be barred from sitting it. If I wait to pray after exam, I might miss Dzuhr as I will be held back in a room, while waiting for the 2nd batch of students to begin their exam.

Also, practical exams never begin on time or end on time.

Which will you choose to do?

I am going to pray Dzuhr, and try very hard not to get stressed up about being late for exam. Then, I am going to walk as fast as my legs can take me. InshaAllah I will get there on time.

ps. cadaver pictures in my book are making me feel like I need to throw up brekkie. nerves...

5 comments:

Saafir said...

May u succeed in 'ur examz, Insha'Allah

Yasemin said...

I say pray first as you have planned. And inshallah everything will fall into place. Praying for you! Love you dearly.

xoxo, nadia said...

Brother Saafir: Thank you!

Lisa: Hiii, I got there just on time...but the paper was hard ):

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

hey that's a egular problem... though not with exams..
i have my afternoon class at 1
and rite now the time for Zohar is 12.30
:(:(
ive got to work like a rocket.. wid my bottoms on fire....
i cant even make dua properly.. just read the farz.. and rush bak

xoxo, nadia said...

true true! Sometimes back to back classes really leave you with no options.But once I tried asking my tutor if I could come late/ leave early so I could do my prayers and she was fine with it.

Alhamdulillah my timetable this year does not have very many classes that clash with prayer times.

Sorry to hear that your timetable is busy today ):

Still, you prayed I am happy. A few years back, I would have just skipped the prayer ):

Love ya