awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! sweetie :P *grins* don't be sad. and don't be someone else. I like you for the person you are!! If you're someone else how am i supposed to love you big sis??
Thank you Malekat, that is just so sweet I think I might cry (:
Last night I just had a really bad night so all I wanted to do was crawl out of my skin and into someone else's. Just to escape the harsh realities of life for awhile.
Lol, I am embarrassed now that you call me big sis. Age is just a number y'know? As you can see, I am constantly prone to bouts of immaturity and teenage angst (:
??????????????? never say that darling....... say.... somewhere else.(away from ur problems... happy....and laughing..)... never say someone else.... :)
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
6 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
sweetie :P *grins* don't be sad. and don't be someone else. I like you for the person you are!! If you're someone else how am i supposed to love you big sis??
:(
<3 <3 <3
If you wre someone else you wouldn't be the beautiful girl I know and love. Awe...sister I love you.
Thank you Malekat, that is just so sweet I think I might cry (:
Last night I just had a really bad night so all I wanted to do was crawl out of my skin and into someone else's. Just to escape the harsh realities of life for awhile.
Lol, I am embarrassed now that you call me big sis. Age is just a number y'know? As you can see, I am constantly prone to bouts of immaturity and teenage angst (:
Love ya!
Aww Lisa! HUGSSSS.
That's true, when I wrote that sentence, I never thought about how that decision would affect everyone else around me.
At that moment, I was thinking purely about myself, a decision made while being selfish.
Sometimes I feel really comfortable with myself but someone will come along and just shatter the image I have of myself.
I would definitely still like to be the person I am, except that I could make improvements in some departments...
Love you too Lisa and Youssef.
???????????????
never say that darling.......
say.... somewhere else.(away from ur problems... happy....and laughing..)... never say someone else....
:)
Thanks Almas. Hugs.
Post a Comment