Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why won't you say you love me?
Is it because I am not worthy?
Oh, won't you just tell me?
So I can make you into nothing but a memory.

***

A is getting married to N soon (: Wonderful news MashaAllah. A is so so so sweet and I believe N is too. I can't wait for their baby because oh, the baby will be gorgeous. Wish I could fly to F and attend their wedding.

2 comments:

Malekat_el7oriya said...

aww i love the top part it's so sad but sweet :) i love you!
although you totally confused me at the bottom part, well it's all because i don't know who A and N and F all are. oh well. i will imagine :)

xoxo, nadia said...

Hi Malekat. It's been awhile since I heard from you.
HUGS.

yeah the top part is sad...
aww, i love you too.

A is a friend of mine and he lives in Finland. He is marrying N soon! I am so happy for them.