Friday, May 22, 2009

Foto Friday

Update: We got snacks, bread and funky slipper socks in the City. My housemate thinks its a good idea to attach bells together with the furry balls already on the sock. Then, she wants to perform a dance for our other housemate. Did I mention that I live with wacky people?

My brothers covered the awrah of my baby Pooh. They gave him a skull cap and used a piece of cloth to make a pair of pants.

I thought only girls did such things but apparently, boys find humor in such things too.

8 comments:

Asha said...

yeaaa! go and buy bells, attach them and dance around with it. If people don't think you are crazy, I think you are... LOL.

Asha said...

"Did I mention that I live with wacky people?"

It takes one to know another. hehe

xoxo, nadia said...

If I attach bells to them, everyone will hear me walking around. What if you heard the bells at 3am in the morning? (:

I have been living with wacky people ever since my first year here in Australia. As such, I was able to observe wackiness in action. I am now able to detect wacky people by just looking at their actions and behaviour. It doesn't make me wacky.

Do psychologists suffer from psychiatric problems?
Do cardiologists have defective hearts?

I rest my case.

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

Did he find humor or did he find haram? lol, that's awesome, I still see some navel. If a pooh bear is a boy then that's acceptable, navel to the knee, navel to the knee ;)

xoxo, nadia said...

hehe he found humor!pooh bear is definitely a boy though i still think men shouldn't be walking around shirtless :b

Unknown said...

Lol funny Pooh~!

xoxo, nadia said...

@ SirAdib.com: hehehe (: Pooh is adorable!

Unknown said...

Ask your brothers to add an amaamat to the skull cap! :D