Sticks and stones will break my bones but words can never hurt me.
** I have no idea who said that but,
1) He must have gone through some hard times to finally reach critical numb point.
2) Maybe he is in denial of his emotions.
3) Definitely male.
** NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Why must it be male? >.<
Hahaha. Yeah, even as a kid I could never understand that. As a young woman, words hurt me the most to be honest. Agreed re denial.
@ SirAdib.com: LOL, no offense but all the males I have known scoffed at things that have hurt me. To them, it was nothing. (:
@ ellen557: Words can destroy a person's spirit. Totally in denial.
Why must it be a male?
@ Saafir: Like I explained to SirAdib.com, based on MY personal experience, everything that has ever upset me was viewed as upsetting by other girls, and trivial by males. Thus, I came to the conclusion that it must have been a male.
However, I did Google the quote, trying to find out the person who said that statement. I did not find a name. So, until someone actually tells me that it is NOT a male, I stand by my conclusion that it must be a male.
Anyways, come on brothers...don't take offense! I was not being serious. Chill (:
But...why males? :(
Lol..why males?
Ok, I shan't repeat.
well...
there r some stuff being said..and people would directly say..Ah she is a female..can't blame her..etc..
so yeah..blame the society..of how they interpret things..
so don't worry..it is not an offensive thing...
peace :D
:,(
It is ok..it is alright...everything is going to be alright...cheer it up bro.
It is not a big deal :D
get funky... :)
But...why males?
@ Saafir & SirAdib.com: Awwwwww, come on guys. I didn't mean to discriminate based on gender. Just, like I said, I was being selfish in making that assumption. It was based purely on my own experiences. The males around me tend to be less sensitive.
Let me repeat that: The males around ME tend to be LESS sensitive (I didn't say Insensitive).
Besides, don't you think girls are more sensitive? I mean, they tend to express their sensitivity more. Or maybe it's just me. When I walk into a chair, I say Sorry to it. I know, I'm weird.
@ Asha: has a girl ever told you to not fret about something that was bothering you because really, it's nothing? im pretty sure a guy has told you that though.
@ Rima: (: Hello, nice to see you here. Yes, please tell the brothers not to be upset. I was just kidding.
depends on the kind of boys and gals nads...
some gals can be total bitches, trust me....
and some boys can be angels...
but...............
BUT
BUTplz take note...
i said "SOME"
HEHE. Yes its true, that's why I later added on the disclaimer that these assumptions were made based on my observations of boys around me.
Post a Comment