I hate feeling like you don't want me around and that you're ashamed of me. I wish it didn't have to be so complicated. I wish ... I want to stop wishing because it's clear now that none of them will ever be granted but still, it is so difficult to let go.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY. I can't believe it. Looking forward to getting that medical appointment over and done with, arrival of electrician at 12 noon, learning about cells in the female reproductive system from 1-3pm and a movie in the evening.
Sometimes, one big thing brings me down but then I have all these other little things that cheer me up. They don't necessarily cancel each other out but hey, it's better than nothing.
Now, I am trying to stay up as my housemates are having pancakes and ice cream for supper. Oh I am so full but...its pancakes and ice cream. I'd be crazy to refuse.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Me to You
Labels:
boys,
Chocolates,
F,
food,
friends,
Life,
sharing what someone shared with me,
University
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment