Update: It's now 40 minutes past midnight. My uterus is no longer aching because I've just realised it was a really redundant thing to say. I ate a huge midnight snack and I blame winter. Winter makes me hungry at odd times. Winter makes me want to snuggle in bed. Winter makes it hard to study. 4 days left before my end of semester exam and I am still sketchy about details regarding the reproductive and renal systems. I love you winter, but sometimes you make it so difficult for me.
Now, I will go back to reading about Sertoli cells. 10 points for you if you can tell me what they do.
I sound like a game show.

6 comments:
Hahahaha..Then massage it with minyak gamat. K. I'm so lame. Inshallah, you'll get married soon and have babies. Hahaha....
HAHA! minyak gamat?! LOL...
thanks for the brilliant idea :b
lol. i have nothing smart to say :P but if i think of anything i'll come back and let you know :)
luv ya!
I understand your feelings about your uterus dear. I have them everyday. Since I was 17 or so. Now I'm 30 and I think they are getting bigger. We're getting read for summer here, and I keep forgetting that you guys are turning up your heaters over there. How cold does it get there? Love you so much sweetie, and sorry to be such a stranger.
@ Malekat: hahahaha yes, I was hoping to read one of your cute witty comments. Will be waiting dear! love ya too.
@ Lisa: I'd give anything to have my own Youssef (: It doesn't get very cold here, the coldest maybe 5degrees celsius. But the winds are strong. You're never a stranger to me Lisa (: Love loads
can you plz tell me how to do it???? the way you strike off things after writing... watever that is...
Post a Comment