Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Of fish and chips and blue polka dots

Today I had dinner with my housemates while watching a scary movie. It was fun but the whole time, I was holding onto my phone expecting a call that never came. After that, we spent about a good 15 minutes playing pranks on each other. They were even ready with a camera, trying to record my spooked out reaction but I was all cool.

Today our stove+ oven came. Someone still has to come fix it because it was just the delivery guy who came. Tomorrow, maybe...we can use them.

Today I was promised lunch and dinner. I ate instant noodles for lunch and thank Allah for wonderful housemates who spent dinner with me.

Today I got ready to go out just to find out that no one was coming to pick me up.

Today I am disappointed.

What will tomorrow bring?

3 comments:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Assalam nads . . .
inshaAllah tomorrow will be a better day :)
inshaAllah tomorrow the guy to fix the oven would come :)
and inshaAllah tomorrow you will tell us why you gave this name to your post. . . Coz you haven mentioned 'fish' or 'chips' or 'blue polka dots' even once in your entire post :D :D :D . . . .
you crazy gal. . :D :D . . .
love you. . . Tatas :)

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Assalam nads . . .
inshaAllah tomorrow will be a better day :)
inshaAllah tomorrow the guy to fix the oven would come :)
and inshaAllah tomorrow you will tell us why you gave this name to your post. . . Coz you haven mentioned 'fish' or 'chips' or 'blue polka dots' even once in your entire post :D :D :D . . . .
you crazy gal. . :D :D . . .
love you. . . Tatas :)

xoxo, nadia said...

Wasalam Almas (:

I totally forgot about my title as I wrote my post. Thanks for reminding me.

Fish and chips; that's what my housemates and I had for dinner.

Blue polka dots; the english translation of a malay horror movie that we watched while having dinner.

I hope the electrician comes too.