Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
11 comments:
Omg, I used to listen to this a million times. >.<
JazakAllah khair!
Now you can listen to it a million times again! (:
Try to embed these links if you wish so that the haterz may see how proud you are of your 'towels'
Insha'Allah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-7zHKLwdM&feature=related
{and my fave}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in1ACPVOmNI
I never heard this and just LOVE it!
@ Saafir: I've heard the first one. I'm listening to the 2nd one now (your fave). It's so unique! I'm going to put it up. Thanks for sharing.
@ Lisa: (: I love it too.
this is a good nasheed :) I used to listen to it over and over again when i first found it on youtube. Who is it by btw?
White Orchid,
the Nasheed is by Ahmad Bukhatir...sorry Nadia for hijacking
Hi White Orchid!
Saafir, thanks loads! (I didnt know who it was by also)
wow! i love this :) thanks for putting it up nadia!
No worries, Malekat. Someone shared this with me and it was really nice so I decided to share it with everyone else.
Post a Comment