Saturday, May 9, 2009

The one thing I look forward to each day

So, let's get personal. I want to get married.

There, I've said it for the WWW to see.

19 comments:

Saafir said...

want to get married?

Saafir said...

Masha'Allah u get the right soul mate...Insha'Allah

xoxo, nadia said...

Heh *blushing* I didn't expect you to comment. I thought guys would stay away from this topic. Yes I want to get married. I have to find the right person first (:

InshaAllah.

ps Gosh I'm still blushing. LOL

Yasemin said...

If you want to get married, you will. Usually things that we really want to happen like that, will. I love you and hope you do sweetie!

xoxo, nadia said...

(:

Insha Allah.

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

;) ;)
oho!!!!
hope you find your Prince soon dear....
im all confused bout marriage...
glad u've made up ur mind...
inshaAllah u'll have a beautiful life ahead :)

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

;) ;)
oho!!!!
hope you find your Prince soon dear....
im all confused bout marriage...
glad u've made up ur mind...
inshaAllah u'll have a beautiful life ahead :)

xoxo, nadia said...

Yes I've made up my mind about marriage. I want to get married. But, there is no man in sight :b

InshaAllah, soon.

Thanks Almas (:

HUGS

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum nadia,
May your wish come true soon.
I hope Allah will send you a good Muslim Man to be your life partner who loves you, cherish you, proud of you, listen to you, always guide you to the right path and understanding... All the best to you!

Malekat_el7oriya said...

oh ya!!! i said it even before you opened your mouth! oh gosh i was soooooo right!!!!!!! lol :P
hope you find the perfect-o person ever and get married! :) sounds so simple, but it's obviously not :)

xoxo, nadia said...

Waalaikumsalam KakChik

InshaAllah...

Thanks so much for that (:

xoxo, nadia said...

Malekat...its all your fault. You said the M word. LOL.

Yeah, its not so simple but a girl can dream right? (:

To find a man and still love him despite his imperfections and for him to still love me despite my imperfections.

The perfect marriage (:

Yikes...too much dreaming. Knock me on my head...NOW!

Unknown said...

Lol how come I didn't notice this post before?

xoxo, nadia said...

@ Adib: Why are you reading archives? lol

Unknown said...

*shrugs*

:P

xoxo, nadia said...

Is there some way that allowed you to realise that I replied to your comment?

i mean, i know how to check if someone comments on my blog but, can you check if the blog owner has replied to your comment?

shh, dont tell anyone i asked this...because i think its a stupid question.

Unknown said...

Haha! Well, there is the "subscribe" check box which I always make sure to check.

Some blogs don't have that check box, but they do have the "Subscribe by email" link under the comments.

Btw, the ones who have commented here might have already subscribed to these comments so...hehe.

xoxo, nadia said...

darn it.

lol thanks for this tip.

ok im getting off the net, need to study.

GOOD NIGHT and HAPPY FASTING.

Unknown said...

Oh right. Happy studying. :)