Sunday, May 3, 2009

I think I don't feel like updating about personal life anymore because that's just one huge mess. Someone convince me otherwise? hah.

Maybe just something useful from now on for everyone.

See y'all when I learn something new that I can share.

XOXO (to the girl readers).

4 comments:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Assalam nads
howz you dear? Long time :)
well. . . . I can understand why you dont want to speak bout personal life, . . . .
i respect your wish gal. . . . Though, i must say you had one of the most 'genuine' blogs.
im sorry if in anyway any of my comments has hurt or upset you. Was not intentional. :(
will look forward to your posts :)
i love the other posts you write too :)
tc tatas

xoxo, nadia said...

Wasalam Almas.

Lol @ genuine blogs. Dont worry about any of your comments. None of them have hurt me. In fact, they made me smile.

I was just evaluating what I wanted to blog about. Some things have happened and I'm dying to write them down somewhere but I'm trying to resist from writing them down in this blog. I don't know whether it's too personal and if I would hurt anyone's feelings by writing down certain things.

I am still undecided though. We'll see if anything personal and interesting crops up this week hey?

I don't want to bore everyone with my daily trials as a wanna be teenager in australia (:

xoxo Almas!

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Hmmm. . . . Well, again dear. . . I love your blog the way it is . . . The best thing is that it is a personal blog bout your life, . . . Its good to see different lives :) and its even better when your entire blog is not dedicated to speak bad bout ONE person. . . I love the way you blog. . . Really. . . And yes dear i can understand there would be things you would be worried bout to write. . . Dont write them. . . Me thinks . . . Coz you shouldn regret havin written something later. . . :)
love you dear.

xoxo, nadia said...

Hehe who's blog speaks bad only about one person? Im being nosy. hahaha

InshaAllah when I feel better I will update more things.

Love ya too!