Today I skipped uni.
Today I drank coffee at Dome, accompanying a friend who said she felt 'cranky'.
Today I let her come to my home and she sat at my table to study.
Today my friends from back home came to Perth and are staying at my house.
Today I found out that my family will be coming to Perth this weekend.
Today I had to tell my family to go stay at a hotel, because I have friends over.
Today I missed watching you getting that award.
Today I said things I wish I could take back.
Today I did many things I wish I could undo.
Today I did not study.
Today is wasted.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Wasted.
Labels:
Crazy people,
F,
Family,
food,
friends,
Life,
sarcasm,
sharing what someone shared with me,
University
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it's ok..
happens....
today is another day.
tomorrow too wud be another day..inshaAllah.
it's ok if that day was wasted.
):
I just can't get any studying done, don't know why. I'm just going to have to stay up late to finish all there is to cover.
Post a Comment