Everyone keeps telling me the same thing. They keep asking if I am sure. They question if I am serious about this. They doubt the possibility.
What do I do? Should I or should I not take that risk? Should I enjoy it while it lasts or back away before it ends?
I hate stereotypes because most of the time, they're true.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Just do what pleases Allah(Subhana wa Ta'ala)
True...very true. Thanks for that reminder.
awww! i say take the risk! no jk i'm with saafir do what pleases Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala):) that way nothing can go wrong, in the soul area that is. :P
I hope things are going fine and i like that last line you had
"I hate stereotypes because most of the time, they're true. "
It's weird, strange and really cool :)
i love you!
hey malekat...
yeah, what Saafir said is true.
Stereotypes...people always say stereotyping is a bad thing to do but sometimes, it makes things alot more convenient.
Love ya too.
If you feel it's right, then there's a reason you feel that way.
Don't forget that everything has already been decided by God, so what has to happen will happen.
I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into this and getting the wrong impression, but if it's about a man, then you can never trust stereotypes. My husband is Saudi, I've heard them all - and I've seen him and many others break all those stereotypes as well.
Forgive me if that's not what you were talking about <3
Spot on dear!
Well, I already have my answer now so it's alright.
Thanks for reassuring me that there are always endless possibilities and that everything is in Allah's hands.
Yikes, how come you read me so well? haha
Post a Comment