1. Do you think you are hot?
No, it's winter right now. HAHA kidding, but my answer is still No.
2. Upload your favourite picture of you.
Maybe in the next century.
3. Why do you like that picture?
It's nice, wish I could use it for official identification.
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Sometime in March.
5. The last song you listened to?
A nasheed that's so awesome it's on repeat right now.
6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Smsing my mom trying to convince her not to come to Perth and to use that money for a shopping trip to Kuala Lumpur, discussing religion with a friend and listening to the awesome nasheed.
7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
Okay, I won't change my name but I like Iman and Jannah.
8. People to tag
Skipped..anyone who wants to do this.
9. Who is number 1?
10. Number 3 is having a relationship with?
11. Say something about number 5?
12. How about number 4?
13. Who is number two?
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
:)
Salam,
I liked your answer to number 6 :)
This is a tricky tag! You did a good job sweetie. I don't really feel like it just yet, but maybe later :) I love Jannah too! Very pretty. You have good taste. Love you lots.
@ Malekat: (:
@ Asmi's Journal: Waalaykum Assalam. Hehe I liked it too. Thanks for commenting. I headed on over to your blog and loved it. I'm a follower (:
@ Lisa: No worries, you don't have to do it if you are busy. (: Love you too...I'm heading over to your blog now to comment about Youssef's grad. He's a little man now! MashaAllah.
Post a Comment