So last night after all the fun my housemates and I had, I sat down at the computer and started listening to a lecture on infertility.
Then it came. That awful pain in my left chest. My left arm got all tingly and before I knew it, my fingers were icy cold. I just sat and waited for the pain to go away but the pain was different from the last time. It wasn't sharp, it wasn't short. It was long and it ached.
My housemates came into my room and chatted with me, made me a mug of hot Milo and soon, the pain was bearable.
I got up this morning and my chest-shoulder region aches so bad.
I know it's not an infarction and it's not angina. I'm hoping its some muscular thing or nerve entrapment but I don't know if it happens along this region.
My heart rate was 88bpm, just me sitting on the floor. I checked my heart sounds this morning and both S1 and S2 were present and normal, regular and strong.
I have an appointment with the uni medical centre at 840am tomorrow morning. I hope I get up in time. They did not have any appointments today, only for urgent cases. I am thinking that what they mean by urgent is...if you are feeling unwell and need a medical certificate as you have a test today. If you dont have a test and you can just sit at home and afford to not get into trouble in uni, then youre not an urgent case. I almost said Alright, no thanks I wont have the 840am appointment but my auto mouth said yes.
I just feel so reluctant because when Im there, i will not be having these pains and they will probably just put everything down to stress. If youre in uni, and you have pains that arent supposed to be happening, youre either stressed or depressed. I hate stereotypes.
Last night I was scared to go to sleep because I was afraid that I might fall unconscious in bed and no one will know. Do my housemates know CPR? Lol. But, death doesnt discriminate and I could die right now while typing this.
What will I be remembered for? My pranks? My crankiness? My serious face? My ultra lame jokes? My love for chocolates?
I hope it's something good though.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Remember to remember me.
Labels:
Chocolates,
Crazy people,
F,
Family,
friends,
Life,
stereotype,
University
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok finally you decided to see the doctor! 840am is a good time. I can wake you up since I have tute at 9am tmrw.
Oh, I dont know CPR but can always youtube it and try on you lol..
And what will you be missed for..? Hmm.. it's hard to say when you are still alive so.. i'll tell you when you die. haha ok jkjk..
Yay, go see the doc tomorrrowwww
You are nuts. @__@
ps. please wake me up. 840am is way too early. anyways, seeing as to how its a medical appointment, i will probably only be seen by the doctor at 930am. thats what happened last time anyways.
doctors...sheesh someone teach them about the importance of being punctual.
Post a Comment