Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here is what I want to cook tomorrow


NASI LEMAK (:

Rice cooked with coconut cream, fried anchovies, prawn sambal (erm, something like chilli paste?), egg with chopped onions and chillis, deep fried chicken and slices of cucumber.

Unhealthy but really yummy.

Wish me luck, I don't want to burn down the new stove :b I hope my housemates will like it tomorrow once theyve tasted it hehe.

If they dont, I hope they practise being tactful :b

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum Sis,
I ate nasi lemak for yesterday's breakfast. It's a common meal in Kelantan. Mine look just like the picture excluding the fried egg.

Good luck in your nasi lemak making!

Yasemin said...

Ha ha, I guess when you have a new stove you want to cook more. I wish I was more like you sweetie! This looks really great. So what if it's unhealthy, everything in moderation. Just a little at a time. Love you lots!

xoxo, nadia said...

Waalaikumsalam kakchik

Wow nasi lemak for breakfast...How yummy. Some of my malaysian friends say they eat nasi lemak with hard boiled egg instead. Many variations of the dish...

Thank you for wishing me good luck. InshaAllah it will be delicious hehe.

xoxo, nadia said...

Haha I actually get really lazy about cooking but Ive been craving to eat this for some time now and today I realised that I had almost all the ingredients except for cucumber.

So InshaAllah my housemate will get the cucumber for me and I will get cooking!

Moderation is a term I do not understand when it comes to food, especially chocolates. :b

Oh, my weight ):


LOVE YOU LOADS TOO

Unknown said...

Omg, the nasi lemak in that picture looks really heavy!

xoxo, nadia said...

Haha, I guess that's where the 'lemak' part of nasi lemak comes in :b