1) I decided to pick my laundry that I had hung out to dry. I discovered that one of my most favourite tops has unexplainable stains all over it. My beige vest has blue splotches all over the front and back. I've tried stain remover and I've scrubbed till my knuckles got sore. It's still blue. I'm going to give it a spin in the washing machine and hope for the best. I would hate to have to resort to bleach. I don't want another white top in my wardrobe.
2) My wardrobe is leaking. The rain is heavy and the wind is strong. I heard the pitter patter of rain on my windows and I noticed my curtains and door moving ever so slightly. Then I heard something else... The ceiling in my built in wardrobe is leaking! All over my electronic items, clothes and books. I have just emailed my agent but we all know it will take quite some time before something is done about this leak. And the weather forecast shows that it's gona be a wet wet wet week. ):
3) I have no mood to study. Rain makes me want to snuggle in bed and read a book...except, my bed is not made and will be full of clothes if the leak gets worse and I have no new books to read.

No comments:
Post a Comment