Today I got molested by accident.
Mom, brother and I had just returned from lunch and we were at the main door to my dad's office. One of the men who works there was standing at the door, holding the door half open, and checking out the ladies at the end of the walkway. So I stood a respectable distance away, infront of my mom.
The man then turned, extending his arms for some unknown reason. He brushed across my whole chest before almost walking into my mom. I did not have time to back away. He immediately apologised, more to me than my mom. Mom had no idea why I was so upset until I told her later. Mom told dad and he blamed us for standing too close.
Yeah, right. Like I knew the idiot was going to turn and extend his arms.
Anyways, I was upset and my friend asked me why. I told my friend about this incident...and what I received was "Did you like it?"
There are too many perverse people around.
on a totally unrelated note,
bebsi
avocoda juice
headache --> take bills
sween flu
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Modesty: Outraged
Labels:
boys,
Crazy people,
Family,
Life,
sarcasm,
sharing what someone shared with me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That's disgusting! Gr. Some men make me so sick.
I guess your dad reacted that way because he didn't see it but still... not your fault!
<3
assalamualaikum dear nadia..
"Did you like it?"
=> Astaghfirullah..man! i'm shocked, how can someone be so *coolmuslimah pukes*..
yeah such incidents seem minor but give you the shivers for days..Wish you could atleast punch him..hehe..i know it needs a lot of guts..i myself couldn't have done it!
But i've seen an arab woman beating a man in the bazaar in arab..she just slammed her bag on his back 2or 3 times..i was impressed!
~Cool Muslimah~
That person deserves to be forced into short girly skirts and handcuffed to a gay bar. *cough*
Sorry. >.<
Very Sorry it happened
I wonder why he was stretching his hands
I miss avocados and especially mangoes, lol
Some people have no shame or anything. If you guys would have said anything he would have made it to be an accident.
SirAdib.com That comment made me laugh. But it's soo true!
Ugh. It scares me to know what could have happened without the parental units around. I wish that your dad knowng he works in that building could do something! Love you and sorry you went through this hell!
@ ellen: I'm pretty sure it was an accident but I was really annoyed at the person who asked if I had liked the experience. My dad probably just didnt want to make a big deal out of it. He just hired the man...cant fire him LOL.
@ Cool Muslimah: I know...it may not have seem like he did anything really bad but it still makes me feel gross. If he was not working for my dad, if I had been alone, I would have kicked him. I was really upset afterwards because I felt like I wanted to do something about it, but couldnt. But it was an accident (well, I choose to believe so)...
@ SirAdib: Teehee you have a fancy imagination. I told someone else about what had happened and he said it was the oldest trick in the book...making it look like an accident because it wasnt. Yikes...freaky. If it really was intentional, he'd probably end up in that gay bar. :b But wait, were you referring to the guy who touched me or the guy who asked if i had liked it??
@ Saafir: I have no idea why he stretched his hands. I miss avocado juice and fresh mangoes. We have a mango tree in our front yard but we've only managed to enjoy its fruits about twice. Most of the times, the bugs get to the fruits first.
@ MyGetaway: Yeah...but he was really apologetic, so i'll let it pass...although right after it happened, i was ranting to my mom about how i was going to lodge a formal complaint with the police LOL
@ Lisa: Sure, my dad could fire him :b Mmmm, I dont even want to imagine what it would have been like if he had intentionally done it.
Btw, did Youssef win any Cutest Baby contests? From those photos you put up, he could have won a dozen!
- Nadia (too lazy to sign in)
Whichever you feel deserves it more. :P
@ SirAdib: Great, I get to choose (:
Post a Comment