One of the worst movies I've ever watched. However, Said Taghmaoui was the reason I watched the movie till the end.
I would say, he's worth a Google Image search LOL
Now back to my MSN debate about abortion. It's pretty intense.
I hate how children born out of wedlock are unfairly treated. Does this problem exist in your community?
It seems that everyone here believes that a child born out of wedlock is destined to turn out bad. I mean, they're refusing to touch the innocent baby because hey, he was born out of wedlock.
No lady, wedlock is not a virus you can catch by touching the baby.
PS. lady, wedlock means marriage
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hehehe yah, I saw it too. Terrible movie. Mo liked it though, eugh.
And no, the problem doesn't exist in my community thank God. No one even bothers to ask hahah.
I don't think it exists here right? too common....
@ Ellen: Yeah the movie had a terrible plot but had really cute actors.
Lucky your community doesn't concern itself with discriminating against innocent babies!
@ Nur Amirah: Yeah, it's pretty common. Loads of couples get married to save their families from shame. The pregnant bride. Still doesn't change the fact that the baby was conceived outside of marriage.
But, the discrimination definitely exists.
Post a Comment