Wait until the end to decide if you are failing or not. Yes, everything counts, but most of the time the things you fail are only worth 10 - 15% or whatever. Just give yourself a bit of leeway to feel crap but remember that marks during the year don't match the marks you get in the exam.
Yeah, I want to tell myself to shut up too after writing that haha. What I should've said: you're awesome and smart and you will ace everything in the end.
But youre right in a way too. My performance in Uni is troubling me. I have to buck up and start going into full exam study mode. I wish I had projects, assignments, research papers. I enjoy those so much more than final exams :/
At least the work you put in gets graded reasonably. Exams...I always screw up no matter how much I study. The stress gets to me.
fsdkvjdkjvbd *bangs head against the wall* hahah! Ah well, then I will repeat my last sentence: you're awesome and smart and you will ace everything in the end. Covers everything ;)
Haha, that's really witty. I hope to ace everything... you sound like you're giving me a pep talk. Come on, you can do it. If I can do it, you can do it too. Go Go Go! hahaha
quit putting up ze pickture of ze babiezz. zey make it hard to study.
You know, I haven't been doing so well myself and wished that I had exams instead of projects. I'm flunking badly, really. But don't worry about me. :)
Well you have a lot on you're plate missy! The family, friends, and uni, it would be enough to make anyone's head spin. May Allah ease the burden. Love you so.
@ SirAdib: Exams and projects are both good, for different sorts of people. I'm a project kinda girl. I like being creative and having the time to come up with something really good. I don't know what kind of exams you like but my exams involve memorising and regurgitating all the answers onto my answer script. I have bad memory ): Okay, I'm not worried about you haha because I know you'll be okay and inshaAllah, you'll do really well for your finals. (: All the best!!
@ Lisa: Too muchhhh. Thanks Lisa (: Hope youre having lotsa sun and smiles over there!
Not being good at something is not a sin, failin is not a sin. . . if you have tried, God has blessed you already :) keep moving. . . Be your best and move on :)
Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
9 comments:
Wait until the end to decide if you are failing or not.
Yes, everything counts, but most of the time the things you fail are only worth 10 - 15% or whatever.
Just give yourself a bit of leeway to feel crap but remember that marks during the year don't match the marks you get in the exam.
Yeah, I want to tell myself to shut up too after writing that haha. What I should've said: you're awesome and smart and you will ace everything in the end.
LOL, ellen, you got it wrong this time around. (:
But youre right in a way too. My performance in Uni is troubling me. I have to buck up and start going into full exam study mode. I wish I had projects, assignments, research papers. I enjoy those so much more than final exams :/
At least the work you put in gets graded reasonably. Exams...I always screw up no matter how much I study. The stress gets to me.
fsdkvjdkjvbd *bangs head against the wall* hahah!
Ah well, then I will repeat my last sentence: you're awesome and smart and you will ace everything in the end.
Covers everything ;)
Haha, that's really witty. I hope to ace everything... you sound like you're giving me a pep talk. Come on, you can do it. If I can do it, you can do it too. Go Go Go! hahaha
quit putting up ze pickture of ze babiezz. zey make it hard to study.
You know, I haven't been doing so well myself and wished that I had exams instead of projects. I'm flunking badly, really. But don't worry about me. :)
Well you have a lot on you're plate missy! The family, friends, and uni, it would be enough to make anyone's head spin. May Allah ease the burden. Love you so.
@ SirAdib: Exams and projects are both good, for different sorts of people. I'm a project kinda girl. I like being creative and having the time to come up with something really good. I don't know what kind of exams you like but my exams involve memorising and regurgitating all the answers onto my answer script. I have bad memory ): Okay, I'm not worried about you haha because I know you'll be okay and inshaAllah, you'll do really well for your finals. (: All the best!!
@ Lisa: Too muchhhh. Thanks Lisa (: Hope youre having lotsa sun and smiles over there!
Not being good at something is not a sin, failin is not a sin. . .
if you have tried, God has blessed you already :) keep moving. . . Be your best and move on :)
@ Almas: I know, but it's so hard to be failing...I'll try my best...
Post a Comment