6am - Fajr, revise notes
7am - shower, iron clothes
745am- leave home for Uni
820am - wait for H infront of MCS building
845am - arrive at exam venue
9am - the torture begins
12pm - the torture ends
1215pm - released from exam venue
1pm - arrive home, pack luggage like a mad woman, Dzuhr, lunch maybe
145pm - catch cab to airport
245pm - check in luggage
3pm - breathe, proceed to gate
355pm - flight leaves for home
915pm - HOME BABY HOME :D
7am - shower, iron clothes
745am- leave home for Uni
820am - wait for H infront of MCS building
845am - arrive at exam venue
9am - the torture begins
12pm - the torture ends
1215pm - released from exam venue
1pm - arrive home, pack luggage like a mad woman, Dzuhr, lunch maybe
145pm - catch cab to airport
245pm - check in luggage
3pm - breathe, proceed to gate
355pm - flight leaves for home
915pm - HOME BABY HOME :D
InshaAllah
ps. Dad is gona freak if he knows I havent packed and I'm only planning to check in 1 hour before flight leaves. I've been trained to do it at least 2 hours before the flight and I've never strayed from this instruction. Yikes :/

16 comments:
Ahh! Sounds insane.
I hope you do well in the exam & have a good flight! :D
Thankssssssss (:
Crazy day! Hope it goes smooth and you have a good trip home. Are you going for the summer?
Oh don't forget us. Keep us up to date!lol
Don't worry, I won't forget you guys. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly too.
I'm going home for Winter (: We are in different seasons :b
Good luck for the exams and make sure to pack in important stuff. Its gonna be bad if you leave them behind because of the hurry.
I'm planning to just bring some clothes and notes to study.
I hope I dont forget my passport. Seriously.... I am capable of that.
Sounds hectic!! Have fun back home! Don't miss your flight :P
Masha'Allah
@ Cairo, lusaka, amsterdam: Oh, the never ending possiblities...
I'll definitely try to have fun (:
@ Saafir: MashaAllah indeed... your user icon is so cute and pretty. Can I have it? Lol
i hate exams
i hate exams
i hate exams
It will be over before you know it! Sip some nice Canada Dry ginger ale on the plane for me and inshallah I know you'll do awesome! Love you lots.
Masha'Allah indeed Nadia, what is holding you back, take it...Insha'Allah
Nice trip
@ Ange: I hear ya! I detest exams. I would rather have projects and many assignments.
@ Lisa: Whoa, I don't try to be adventurous in the plane. Canada dry ginger ale is something I have never had and I don't want to fool around with my tummy on a flight. Haha I had 2 cups of apple juice and felt rather nauseous for the rest of the trip home. Love ya too. I replied to your mail!
@ Saafir: For a minute I was like Wait, take WHAT?! Then I remembered about your user icon (: Aww that's nice of you.
Post a Comment