Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crime of Patience

I am so damn tired of waiting for the perfect one because when you really look at things, they're all the same anyways.

They're just packaged differently, produced in different countries but marketed the same way.



I don't know about you but I'm not gona pay extra $$ for something that I could get at half the price at the local store.

2 comments:

ellen557 said...

Yes, you could pay half price... but are you getting the same quality?
It will come in time. Remember that everything in your life has already been decided, so just relax a bit. God has already done the hard work in deciding for you :D

You could always come over to Newcastle or Sydney. There are heaps of 'products' here Mo could introduce you to ;)

xoxo, nadia said...

Ellen, you -ALWAYS- know what I'm blogging about..even when I'm trying my best to conceal the actual topic. Your comment just made me smile, knowing that there's someone who understands what I'm going through (:

Newcastle or Sydney? Hmm, I might be headed to Melbourne to check out one product there but I don't know yet. I'm trying to get a sample of the product shipped to Perth so I can have a look at it before I purchase it.

Problem is, too many companies trying to sell their product to me but I'm really stubborn and I still want that perfect one, even though I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need it.