Hello.
My exam was so-so [ had 2 arab invigilators during the anatomy section of my practical exam. one of them wouldn't stop looking at the only hijabi in class ie. ME Weird LOL. everytime I looked up from my paper, I'd catch him just turning away. hope he marks my paper? and is lenient because I am his sister in Islam :b ]
I had an awesome lunner (lunch +dinner?) yesterday.
My family left yesterday.
One more exam then I'm FREE.
Where are you?
Bye.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Your family doesn't live in Australia with you? I didn't know that.
I hope you get a good grade on your exam inshallah.
Salam
i'm sure you did great on the exam inshallah. the arab invigilators were probably staring at you cuz u looked so good ;P messin' with ya nadi ^-^ hahah ya sister in islam huh?
take care!
You should've jumped and scream at them, "I'M NOT A SHOW OFF!!!!!"
Then throw a pair of expensive adidas sneakers at them in memory of the man who threw his shoes at Bush. :P
I had my test yesterday too! I was writing and discovered my own scientific facts! Haahhahaha....
@ Lela: My family doesn't live with me in Australia, but soon they will InshaAllah (:
@ Malekat: HAHAHAH look so good huh? In nerdy glasses and a huge white labcoat? Mmm, definitely need him to be lenient because I messed up some questions! hehehe Are you already on holidays?
@ Adib: I didn't wear my adidas! Should have though because the rain was really heavy and soaked right through my black flats. I wanted to do the exam without any shoes on but I cant enter the dissection room without foot protection. Haha why scream "I'm not a show off?" I wanted to scream "Dude, stop staring at me, I'm trying to figure out what nerve this pin is stuck into!" :D
@Nur Amirah: Lol, I do that sometimes. The trick about coming up with own scientific facts is to go all out, if you can convince yourself, the examiner might be convinced too hahahaha. Hope you did well on that test!
hahah well different people are attracted to different things lol :P
yep i'm on holiday 9since june 5), but i'm not in europe though inshallah sunday i will be though :D
yay!!
He probably thinks your the smartest in the class and wanted to make sure you were getting all the answers right :) Or he may have a crush on you :) Hope you did well sweetie, I just emailed you a little bit ago. Love you.
@ Malekat: Woooots someone is attracted to geeky me LOL. Lucky lucky girl you are, going to Europe.
@ Lisa: HAHA erm smartest girl in class? teehee so funny.
Post a Comment