Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dot Points -will expand later

  • My 2 younger brothers got attacked and punched at the shopping centre just now.
  • I was queuing up at Target when my brothers were attacked at Vodafone.
  • My family is downstairs playing scrabble.
  • My brother just called from Makkah/Madinah (I really have no idea actually where he is) to ask for my abaya size.
  • I fit into size S for abaya..totally. What's S in number? He was looking at 52 -54 and said it looked huge.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salaams...attacked and punched?!?! Ya Allah, are they okay?!?! :(

Unknown said...

Wow, what did they do to deserve that?

Malekat_el7oriya said...

whoa! why did they get attacked?!
i hope they're doing ok.


ooh an abaya from saudi arabia? FABULOUS!!

ellen557 said...

I'm really going to hope it wasn't another racism thing. I really hate it when "Australian" guys get like that. I mean honestly, don't they forget that we ourselves came here in boats?!

Um, 52 is small. They always look huge :) Just depends on how tall you are, that's what the sizing is about.

Yasemin said...

Hi sweetie, I saw that sister Asma deleted! Hoep she is ok. Oh my gosh! Your poor brothers....That really scares me. I hope they are ok sweetie. Love you, will email tomorrow morning!

xoxo, nadia said...

@ Everyone: My brothers are OK, just a swollen cheek on my youngest brother and a bruised ego for my other brother!

@ Malekat: I know!! Hope it's the right size.

@ Ellen: Great, why does height count in everything?! Lol. I always have to take up the ends because I'm shorter than average.

@ Lisa: Yes, she is OK. Perhaps she is just busy at the moment to keep a blog up to date. Waiting for your lovely email!

ellen557 said...

Ahah I get what you mean about the sizing. I was given a size 58 abaya (massive) once and I can't wear it because it's so big.

Anyway, the sizing is the length from your shoulders (where the abaya sits) to where you want it to fall on the ground.
So, for me, I am 163 cms tall all up but I need a size 52 - 54 because you don't measure from your head.
Scroll down to "Abaya size" on here and they can give you an idea :)

http://www.2hijab.com/abaya-size-chart.asp