Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HOME

Assalam alaykum everyone!

I'm home!! Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. I am going to catch up on my favourite hobby of all times --> Reading fiction books. I have 2 new ones at the moment. I need to get more tomorrow inshaAllah.

Will update more and reply to comments soon.

Take care (:

6 comments:

Asmi's Journal said...

Welcome back ukhti =)

The Light of Islam said...

Asalamu`Alakyam,

I'm not sure where you left too but
welcome back!!

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum...

You must be having so much fun staying at home and reading fictions. I just wish I could do the same but working person like me would have to apply for leave first.

So... enjoy while you can.

p/s: What's the title?

xoxo, nadia said...

@ Asmi's Journal: Thank you! (:

@ Light of Islam: Wa alaykum Assalam...I'm back in Singapore.

@ kakchik: Wa alakum Assalam. Aww, that's too bad but you could start reading a chapter every night, if you are not too tired!

It's called: Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult

Unknown said...

Hope you had a lovely flight. :) Now its time to read till your eyes go all blurry! :D

xoxo, nadia said...

@ Adib: I got a headache instead LOL