Completely irked that even things like shampoo have pork in them. I don't need pork on my hair, thanks.
I don't have accounts on Facebook, Twitter or MySpace because I'm terrified of social networking and being addicted to telling people what I'm doing every fifteen minutes. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial though, I'm just really shy. :D
7 comments:
hello.. i just read almost all of your posts and i must say you are very entertainig!! and you write really well =)
zarine
Don't engage autopilot for too long!
@ Zarine: Wow, almost all of my posts?! You're a fast reader. Well, I hope to entertain even more :b
@ SirAdib: Hehe, I'll disengage it after exams?
I just came across your blog and I feel like I can relate to you alot. Hope you feel better.
@ Lela: I'm reading your blog now! Hope to read more updates from you. I didn't know that so many people could relate to what I was experiencing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5bMxGAeFW0
@ Anon: Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment