Just had some food leftover from a barbie.
Cup of coffee and notes.
And the studying begins!!
PS. 2 exams (theory + practical) that I need to ace. Got a 69% on the recent test, which was below average but Alhamd lellah I passed.
PPS. yesterday I flipped open my anatomy atlas in the math lab and this dude sitting across me asked if I was doing Medicine. I wanted to say "No, I'm doing engineering just like you but I happen to like looking at pictures of cadavers and organs", but I didn't. I am unnecessarily sarcastic at times. Bad habit that needs to be changed.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi sweetie, 70% is passing here in the States, so how does it work for you guys? Anyway, I'm glad you passed and hope you do even better and get 100% on the next exam...
Nadia, I don't think you are too sarcastic at all. I would have been annoyed if this guy wanted to know what I was up to in the math lab. Ha ha, medicine will get you lots farther than engineering (at least computer and electrical engineering in the states right now )sorry Saafir :)
Love you sweetie, I'm sorry I'm so beyond on email.
HEY LISA.
70% is a pass?! Okay, I'm glad it's 50% for a pass over here. I was just disappointed as last year I had scored above 80% for this test (but of course the questions are different).
I think I've become sort of acquainted with the guy, I'm sure he would smile if he sees me next time LOL. Lucky I saved my sharp tongue for someone else who might deserve it.
I think the good thing about medicine is that a doctor is needed in all parts of the world. InshaAllah I will be able to pack my bags and go wherever I think will best suit my career advancement and also family future.
Don't worry about the email Lisa (:
Post a Comment