Which part of me looks like I need to 'Add 3 inches' or 'FR33 TRI4L TO INCR34S3 M4NH00D'?
Spam, I hate you.
Other than the fact that I am venting about the daily spam I get regarding my non existent manhood, I would also like to tell you that today is the second time I watched the same movie at the cinemas (night @ the museum 2). It's like my first time watching a movie twice...but the tickets here cost half of that in Australia AND, they serve sweet popcorn. In Australia, I've only come across salty ones and I have a sweet tooth.
Also, Perth's International Airport's Lost and Found department screwed up, big time. I collected a camera on behalf of a friend and the airport staff gave me a wrong (but better) camera. BLAH. now I have to lug that dumb thing back to Australia. That stupid camera caused me loads of trouble...
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We've all had those emails before. And wow. I thought the price of tickets were already expensive enough in Malaysia.
How much do movie tickets cost over there?
And, no movie is complete without popcorn too.
Is the movie any good sweetie? So sorry about the camera. Too bad you can't take a few photos with it, until you have to return it :) Sounds fun where you are sweetie, and love you lots.
@ Lisa: Teehee the camera is still with us. The owner has not collected it yet.
The movie is funny (: I like funny movies so it was good for me. I just came home from visiting my grandparents and buying some groceries.
XOXO
Post a Comment