Somehow I can't view my own blog so I'll respond to comments here for the time being.
Saafir,
I think men have more self control than they claim to possess (: Here's my take on how men and women differ when they stare.
Man stares at other man with long beard.
*thinks: Darn, that guy's beard rocks. Better than mine
Woman stares at other woman with long hair.
*thinks: Darn, that girl's hair rocks. Probably fake.
And, nope your answer is wrong. Assume they all have ample space to sit, either on a chair or on the floor.
Adib,
I think females have minds that are just as imaginative as males.
And, try the brain teaser. Think, think!! What's that imaginative mind for? Lol
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
I can't sit in the ladies section or just the opposite sex's section
Ok, assume they're ALL males.
Ladies section or opposite sex's section... hmm, so ladies arent the opposite of men? teehee.
Hi sweetie, the same thing happened with my blog a few months ago. It may be as simple as going into your computer as an administator and changing the memory from 32 bytes to 56. What you can do is go to a blog called "The Real Blogger Status" and submit a request for help. It took two weeks, and then mine started magically working again. Love you lots.
I hate to say this but i give up
-------------------
|Room Room Room Room|
|Room Room Room Room|
|Room Room Room Room|
|Room Room Room Room|
-------------------
@ Lisa: It's sorted itself out now...Sometimes it just throws a tantrum and locks me out of my own blog ): Love ya too
@ Saafir: I gave you the answer in the previous post..in the comments.
What's
|Room Room Room Room|
|Room Room Room Room|
|Room Room Room Room|
|Room Room Room Room|
Explain please?
I was just trying to recreate the scenario in my head so I came up with numerous answers to your brain teaser...
Ok, since you gave me one heck of a brain teaser...i'm compelled to out match you on your own game....
Here is a riddle for you....
Three persons are crossing a stream
- 1st one feels, sees & hears the stream
- 2nd one sees & hears the stream
- 3rd one only hears the stream
They all cross the stream simultaneously, who are these people?
Let see if you can crack this....tit for tat, lol
feel free to post it for everyone to see it if u fail to answer it, Insha'Allah
They're on top of each other.
Guy at the bottom feels the water, sees and hears.
Guy on top of him sees and hears but doesn't feel.
Guy at the very top is blind.
Did I get it right?
somehow close but so far...keep on trying, Insha'Allah u will get the answer
Saafir, close but far? HAHAHA.
Clues?
from your first answer, Insha'Allah u r on the right track
ok, will think harder. I'll put it up as a post soon if I don't manage to figure it out.
This is a hard one.
If u by chance u come up with an answer pliz come with a logic to it, Insha'Allah.
Actually, u first answer was 30% right but the guy at the bottom has to be super strong to carry two people...what if it was u carrying those two people?
PS I've given u a hint
Assalamualaikum nadia..
i went to get my abaya today and i remembered that last time u had said that u love to see abayas so i took random pix of flashy abayas...though at one shop i prayed that the guy would just go out for some work but he didn't move..anyway i just clicked away.alhamdulillah he didnt say anything..i'll post the pix soon...
take care
~Cool Muslima~
@ Saafir: Ok someone is walking...feels, hears and sees the stream.
She is carrying a normal baby high above the water so the baby doesn't feel the stream but sees and hears it.
And another baby is sleeping so he doesnt see or feel..but only hears.
Am I right this time?
@ Cool Muslimah: Oh, please do put up those pictures.
I know I'm supposed to put up pictures of mine too but I've been busy and procrastination is my middle name.
@ Saafir: Isn't it too much to be carrying 2 babies while crossing the stream?
What if she drops one of them?
Please tell me I am right.
Coz u almost got it right, i will tell...
Ans: It's a pregnant woman carrying a child on her back.
If u think u can answer another (Kenyan)riddle of mine pliz feel free to ask for more Brain Teasers, Insha'Allah
Alhamdullillah, for getting it 90% right
I almost 4got to mention this but I think your question was a bit off...In a crowded room, where can everyone else sit that you can't?
It would have been, Where can everyone else sit that u can't?
If that was the Teaser, i would've definitely got it, Insha'Allah
I know, i know...am the complaining type whenever i loose to riddles and brain teasers, lol
Post a Comment