It cost me $16 to shorten a maxi dress and an abaya. The tailor refused to shorten 2 other abayas because they were difficult to manage.
Anyways, I've finished the tasks given to me so I might not have to go to the office anymore, unless Dad gives me more work. I'm planning a surprise party for Mom.
Saafir has a brain teaser that I cannot answer. Heck, I don't even have a clue...here it is:
In USA it caught 558 people
In UK it caught 733 people
In Canada it caught 400 people
In Kenya it caught 2 people
What is it?
Answer: SECURITY CAMERAS
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
i hav the opposite probem - i need mine lengthened.
riddle - i dunno... white drug dealers?
hehe, Ii used to shorten mine too because size S abaya will always need a 4" cut below for me. but fortunately, now i find a size XS abayaat. lucky me.
i hate riddles.
Think in terms of technology and Insha'Allah u will get
I think it is the swine flu thingy! And if that's correct (hoping), then those figures have already changed in the said countries as I type NOW.
@ Ange: I wish getting my abaya personally made wasn't so expensive. I mean, if I add up the total cost I've spent getting my clothes shortened, I could have made a fancy abaya or something. The tailor told me to wear heels LOL.
@ Kakchik: Yes, lucky you. I don't fit into XS hahaha.
@ Saafir: No way, even with this hint, I wouldn't have gotten it right...(: Your riddles are difficult. I need to give you one that is just as difficult. Are you up for it?
@ Abdallah: Unfortunately, youre wrong. The answer is not swine flu. I'm sure the numbers are definitely changing with regards to the flu. Anyways, like Saafir said, it has something to do with technology. Give it another go?
Is it the number of illegal immigrants caught by Google technology? Or is it the number of athletes caught doping?
I'm lost...
I wish I needed to shorten something, I don't want to be 5'4 anymore! Love you lots.
it's amazing no one is able to figure this out...Abdallah, u r supposed to crack this in an instant coz u r from Kenya
Come on guys
Am sure it is not that hard
Make those brains think
Easy to crack
Really, it's easy to crack
Assalam Aleikum
@ Lisa: Well, I think your first guess is close (but maybe not by Saafir's standards haha).
Trade heights with ya?
@ Saafir: Hahaha its just too difficult. and how did you know Abdallah's from Kenya?
he told me....lol
I hate riddles!! Really want to know the answer to this one!
The answer: Security camera
Post a Comment